General visiting hours at St. Anthony Hospital are from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- We request no more than 2 visitors per patient at any one time.
- Visitors under the age of 14 must be escorted by a responsible adult.
- At 9 p.m., seven days a week, the main lobby entrance will be locked. After 10 p.m., enter the hospital through the Emergency Department walk-in entrance.
- Visitors remaining after 9 p.m. are asked to go to the security desk in the Emergency Department to get a special visitor’s badge.
- There may be times when visitors are asked to leave to better meet the needs of our patients.