Virtual Resource Center
The Centura Health Virtual Resource Center offers anytime answers for health concerns
High-quality health information is as close as your telephone with the Centura Health Virtual Resource Center. A free service of St. Anthony Hospital and Centura Health, the Centura Health Virtual Resouce Center is staffed by experienced, registered nurses skilled in assessing symptoms and advising callers on their healthiest course of action.
- Find a physician based on insurance plans, specialty, gender, philosophy and more.
- Obtain information on specific medical conditions or preventive care
- Learn more about health-related resources in your community
- Classes and Programs - St. Anthony Hospital offers a wide range of classes, diabetes management, sleep apnea support and many other health topics. If you are looking for a class, see our community classes and events calendar.
There's a wealth of health-related assistance and support available across the Denver Metro ara if you know where to look and who to ask. We can help you do both. Our nurses have an extensive database of resources at their fingertips, including information on:
- Home Care
- Hospice Care
- Senior Living Centers
- Support Groups
- Disease-specific organizations
- Much, much more
Should you go to the emergency room?
Are your symptoms the flu or food allergies?
How can you find the right doctor?
Not sure what to do next, or how serious it is? Feel free to call one of our nurses at 303-777-6877. We will guide you through a series of questions to determine how serious your symptoms are and help you determine what you should do next. We can advise you whether to call 911, contact your doctor or try some treatment at home. The Centura Health Virtual Resource Center is on call around the clock, and there is never a charge for calling.
Our friendly referral specialists are ready and waiting to help you find a doctor who's just right for you. With our detailed database, we can help you select a doctor based on many factors, including:
- Insurance plan
- Office hours
- Treatment philosophy
- Procedures of expertise
Just call the Centura Health Virtual Resource Center at 303-777-6877 or use the Online Physician Search.