Read Vim & Vigor Online
|Read the complete Winter 2013 digital edition of Vim & Vigor Magazine.|
Bourne to Quit. After 17 years of puffing, Matt Damon embraced a new smoke-free identity. This story and more in the current issue of Vim & Vigor, St. Anthony Hospital's community magazine.
- From the CEO. Comprehensive Care. CEO Jeff Brickman explains how our accreditations and accolades mean better health for you.
- Community Connections. Take it from the top! Top awards, accreditations and the St. Anthony Hospital physicians who made Denver's 5280 "Top Docs" roster.
- In Sickness and in Health. A stroke survivor and recent bride recounts her St. Anthony Hospital stroke story and the care she received from Dr. Scott Shay, Dr. Michael Ament and the St. Anthony Stroke Team.
- The Basics of Breast Health. What you should know about breast density and your next mammogram from St. Anthony Breast Center medical director Dr. Ray Mencini.
- Born to Ski. When a national ski star needed physical therapy for an injury, he turned to St. Anthony Outpatient Therapy.
- Back Into Action. How a spine procedure performed by InterMountain Neurosurgery and Neuroscience specialist Dr. Mark Robinson returned a young metro Denver mom to an active life.
- A Stellar Save. After a severe snowboarding accident at Breckenridge, this Georgia resident received life-saving care from Dr. Christopher Zaw-Mon and St. Anthony's Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Meet Emmi: Your Online Health Educator. Feeling stumped by sickness? Turn to our digital education programs for help.
- Ask the Experts. Dr. Jennifer Bernard answers questions about prediabetes and Dr. Chester Dreiman offers information about palliative care.