Read Vim & Vigor Online
|Read the complete Summer 2013 digital edition of Vim & Vigor Magazine.|
In this issue: Legendary actor Morgan Freeman shares his views on staying young at heart. Read this story and more in the digital version of Vim & Vigor Magazine.
Below, find bookmarked links to many of the individual health related articles available in Vim & Vigor.
- From the CEO. CEO Jeff Brickman profiles St. Anthony Hospital's newest neighborhood partnerships for health.
- Community Connections. See how a support program piloted at St. Anthony Hospital is helping reduce readmissions.
- The Case of the Subclavian Steal. Read how endovascular specialist Scott Ziporin, MD, and neurointerventionalist Scott Shay, MD, teamed to resolve a patient's vascular challenge.
- Sinus Savvy. Our Q&A with ENT specialist Chris Mawn, MD, will have you breathing easier.
- Teaming Up for Better Health. Learn how the city of Lakewood, the Consortium for Older Adult Wellness (COWA) and St. Anthony Hospital's ReConnect program are giving area residents more options for better health.
- Striking the Right Chord. St. Anthony Hospital's Integrative Healing program enhances the patient experience with music, massage and more.
- An Inside Look. Raymond Mencini, MD, medical director of the St. Anthony Breast Center explains how state-of-the-art DXA imaging can help assure the health of your bones.
- Spine Solutions. Michael Drewek, MD, of InterMountain Neurosurgery & Neuroscience, discusses spine surgery options.
- Ask the Experts. William Peace, MD, explains the advantages of anterior hip replacement surgery. Jennifer Bernard, MD, discusses today's treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).