Summer Unit - Biomedical & Pastoral Ethics
- Become familiar with basic biomedical ethics concepts
- Become familiar with primary theological resources for biomedical, institutional, and pastoral ethics.
- Participate in weekly "ethics" seminar with a focus on ethical dilemmas and pastoral/theological response
- Make a clinical presentation to peers of situation from clinical arena involving ethics.
- Attend hospital ethics committee meeting.
- Identify at least three value/ethical conflicts for self and explore them in peer group
- Review self history for times when one has been involved in a situation with ethical issues