St. Anthony Hospital is a Comprehnsive Stroke Center
St. Anthony Hospital is a Comprehensive Stroke Center in Lakewood serving the Denver Metro area. The stroke program has received the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has earned the 2012 American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award.
Our rapid response to stroke, partnership with pre-hospital EMS, advanced treatment capablities and acute rehabilitation means stroke victims and their families will find unparalleled, compassionate care paired with the absolute best in technology, expertise and experience.
Call 911 Immediately if you or someone you are with has symptoms of stroke!
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.
- Sudden confusion or trouble speaking or understanding.
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.