Medical Specialties at St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Hospital is regarded nationally for expertise in heart care, stroke care, trauma, orthopedics and more. And, at our new hospital in Lakewood, you'll discover a 560,000 square-foot facility that showcases some of the world's most advanced technology. From the surgical suites, where sophisticated boom systems integrate procedural equipment and imaging, to the private rooms, where specialized patient-lifting devisces enhance safety and comfort, it's a healing environment designe for extraordinary patient care.
St. Anthony Hospital is a regional leader in several areas of specialized care including:
- Cardiovascular Care - The award winning cardiology program at St. Anthony Hospital is treating heart attacks 38 minutes faster than the national average.
- Neurosciences - When it comes to neurology and neurosurgery, we offer innovation and integration of best practices, professional expertise, emerging technology and the healing power of compassion
- Orthopedics - We offer programs designed to work with each patient individually, and create and individualized plan that will help them return to their normal activities as quickly as possible.
- Cancer Treatmen and Oncology - St. Anthony Hospital has the only combined Novalis TxTM and RapidArcTM radiotherapy technology in Denver or the Rocky Mountain region.
- Shock-Trauma - Our Level I Shock Trauma Center is equipped with T-10, the regions first and only field-to-surgery suite.
- Stroke Care - St. Anthony Hospital is a Primary Stroke Center and recently earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award."
And, you'll find across all of our other specialties that St. Anthony Hospital is more than a hospital, it's a healing enviroment.
- St. Anthony Breast Center - The St. Anthony Breast Center offers the latest in mammogram and breast imaging technology including Tomosynthesis 3D Mammography, digital mammograms along with a wide range of other breast diagnostic services including breast ultrasound and stereotactice biopsy.
- da Vinci® Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Emergency Care and Level 1 Shock Trauma Center
- Flight For Life Colorado
- GI Lab
- Homecare and Hospice
- Intermountain Neurosurgery & Neuroscience
- Interventional Radiology
- Medical Imaging
- Senior Health Centers
- Sleep Disorders Center