Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
While the amount of sleep individuals require to feel rested and function well varies widely, certain symptoms are common among those with sleep-related problems.
The Sleep Disorders Center at St. Anthony Hospital encourages you to ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you excessively sleepy during the daytime?
- While you're sleeping, do you gasp, snore or have pauses in your breathing?
- Do you wake feeling less than refreshed?
- Are you often fatigued?
- Do you wake frequently while sleeping?
- Do you often wake up with a headache?
- Is your neck size larger than 17 inches?
- Have you ever fallen asleep while driving or at a stoplight?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, you may need a sleep study. For more information, call at 720-321-8000, we will be glad to answer your questions and help you arrange referral.