Centura Health has more experts in more places throughout the region. Start your health journey by finding the right one for you.
St. Anthony Medical Campus provides state-of-the-art technology, and offers advanced care with special expertise in neurosciences, level I trauma, /stroke, cardiovascular care and /cancer. The medical campus includes St. Anthony Hospital,
and two walkway-connected
medical office plazas
offering a wide range of specialties and physicians.
St. Anthony Hospital by the Numbers
713 affiliated physicians
224 licensed beds
- 76 Intensive Care (ICU)
- 130 Medical/Surgical
- 18 Inpatient Rehabilitation
10 surgical suites
Noteworthy Facts about St. Anthony Hospital and Medical Campus
Our Innovative & Award-Winning Specialties
- St. Anthony Hospital is treating /heart attacks 38 minutes faster than the national average and recently received the 2011 American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® Silver Receiving Award. We are also the only hospital in the region and one of few in the country offering
balloon /cryoablation, a breakthrough treatment for atrial fibrillation
Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Our /stroke program holds a Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has earned the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get With The Guidelines - Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award."
da Vinci® Minimally Invasive Surgery
- da Vinci technology allows surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures such as prostatectomy, hysterectomy and more through very small incisions with unmatched precision. St. Anthony hospital is the first medical center in Colorado, the rocky mountain region and one of only a few nationwide to enhance its daVinci SI Surgical System with
near-infrared fluorescence image-guided technology
Cancer and Oncology
- St. Anthony Hospital has the only combined Novalis Tx
radiotherapy technology in Denver or the Rocky Mountain region.
Patient & Community Resources
Flight For Life Colorado
- St. Anthony Hospital founded and operates Flight For Life Colorado, the nation's first civilian hospital-based emergency medical transport program.
Lodging and Support Services
- Overnight sleeping accommodations and a fully equipped kitchen for families of patients who live far from Denver.
St. Anthony Health Foundation
- The St. Anthony Health Foundation raises funds to support the mission-based programs of St. Anthony Hospital
Our search tools require a zip code to match the location nearest you.