Tuition and Fee Requirements
Tuition and Fees as stated are for 2013-2014 School Year and are subject to change without notice. The program reserves the right to add, delete, or change fees for admission to the School or for services rendered by the School at any time without prior notice to the public.
A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required upon acceptance to the radiography program (this will assure placement in the program.)
*Major credit cards such as MasterCard, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
Tuition is paid in two halves of $4,250.00 each year and does NOT include entrance exam fees, student fees, textbooks and materials, or uniforms
- 1st Year students - $375.00 – Due on or before the first day of classes
- 2nd Year students - $455.00 – Due on or before the first day of classes
Students are assigned to clinical experience and labs at other facilities. Students are responsible for providing their own transportation, auto and health insurance to attend these clinical assignments.
Tuition Refund Policy
No refund will be given if a student withdraws from the program any time after the fifteenth (15) day of classes. Refunds are exclusive of student fees. Tuition will be refunded, (less $1,000.00 fee) as follows:
- 100 % if any course is cancelled by the School of Radiologic Sciences
- 100 % if the student withdraws before the first scheduled day of the trimester
- 75 % if the student withdraws during the first eight days of the trimester
- 35 % if the student withdraws during the period between the ninth and fifteenth days of the trimester
*The $500.00 deposit/registration fee is non-refundable at any time
*Second year tuition and/or fees is non refundable.
Refunds will be given only after all school/hospital property has been returned to the School of Radiologic Science. If property is not returned within a one-month period from the time of the students withdrawal, all refunds will be forfeited and legal action may occur to recover said property.
Any student withdrawing from the School of Radiologic Science must submit in writing, to the Program Director, his/her intent to withdraw. Any student who does not "call in" or show up for clinic or academic assignments for two consecutive scheduled days will be considered withdrawn from the School of Radiologic Science and, in the absence of proper written documentation, will forfeit refund of ALL paid tuition and fees.
- Entrance Exam Fee. A $30.00 sitting fee is required for the entrance exam and will be collected by the exam proctor at the time of the exam. Applicants must be prepared to pay this fee prior to the prompt start of the exam or they will have to reschedule their exam
- Required Textbooks and Course Material are not included in Tuition and Fees. Students enrolled in the St. Anthony Hospital School of Radiologic Science are responsible for the expense of all textbooks and required course materials. Students are provided with book lists each year and are offered an online solution through our book distributor, Rittenhouse Book Distributors. The distributor offers a Publishers discount of 15% to all currently enrolled students. Students may also purchase their textbooks and course material from other sources. Textbook and course material expenses for the two years is approximately $1,200.00 to $1,300.00
- Required Program Uniforms are not included in Tuition and Fees. Students enrolled in the St. Anthony Hospital School of Radiologic Science are responsible for the expense of all required uniforms. Uniforms are purchased through Crazy Scrubs, at Belmar during a uniform fair held in the summer prior to the start of a new class. Students with proof of enrollment are offered discounts on everything in the store. Uniform expenses for the two years is approximately $250.00 to $400.00
- Required Program Health Verification: Upon acceptance into the program, the following is required:
- Student’s verification of good health (St. Anthony Hospital Form)
- MMR Record (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Vericella Record (Chickenpox)
- Tuberculosis Testing (PPD only acceptable test and within the last 3 months of enrollment)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (3 shot series – must have received at least the 1st shot)
- Tetanus Vaccine
- Seasonal Influenza Vaccine
- Proof of Medical Insurance Coverage
- Complete Background Check
Applicants who have been convicted of a crime – misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor or felony and/or alcohol or drug violations (the only exceptions being speeding and parking violation) may not be eligible to sit for the Registry Exam. For more information contact the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) online at http://www.arrt.org/ or:
1255 Northland Drive
St. Paul, MN 55120
*Immunization and Medical Insurance Coverage expenses are the responsibility of the student and are NOT included in Tuition and Fees