School of Radiologic Sciences Mission
St. Anthony Hospital School of Radiologic Sciences is committed to excellence in education demonstrated by providing a comprehensive education program to students through a collaborative effort between instructors, imaging staff and physicians. This supports the core values and mission of Centura Health by being the premier resource for both our internal and external community.
- Instruct radiography students in the application of radiation / ionizing radiation to produce quality radiographs with appropriate supervision and using radiation safety procedures.
- Educate students in assessing the patient's needs both by physiological means and psychological means to provide quality patient care. Each student will be encouraged to respect the need of confidentiality in all aspects of patient care.
- Provide the student with a structured and supervised program in keeping with current trends in the field of radiography.
- Maintain programs and policies in compliance with the requirement for accreditation set forth by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology.
- Maintain an optimal education process by providing continued assessment of programs, curriculum, clinical and didactic courses.
- Maintain an average program completion rate of 75 percent.
- Assists graduate's in job placement with a success rate fo 80 percent within six months of graduation.
- Maintain minimum pass rate on the credentialing exam of 85 percent.
- Maintain a minimum course completion rate of 80 percent.
- Offer education that spans all aspects of radiography including but not limited to the following: clinical, didactic, ethical, psychosocial, ionizing radiation and patient centered care.
- Our core values are based on our sponsoring institutions core values. These are presented in orientation and demonstrated daily by staff and can be identified by the students.
- Program and policies are reviewed and evaluated annually in order to remain in compliance with regulatory requirements.
School of Radiologic Science
34 Van Gordon St #200
Lakewood, CO 80228