Applying to St. Anthony School of Radiologic Sciences
Minimum application requirements for candidates to the School of Radiologic Sciences programs include these standards:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age prior to the beginning of the school year for which they are applying.
- Applicants must complete the following pre-requisite college courses within the last ten (10) years, with a minimum of a 2.8 GPA on a 4.0 grade scale:Pre-requisite courses include:
MAT 106 or higher (Intermediate Algebra)
ENG 121 (English Composition)
CIS 118 (Intro to PC Applications)
BIO 106 (Basic Anatomy and Physiology)
PSY 101 or SOC 101 (Psychology or Sociology)
Geometry is highly recommended
Medical Terminology is highly recommended
- All foreign transcript credits must be evaluated and translated into American credits. Program administration can provide a list of resources available for this process.
* Pre-requisite courses must have been completed in the last 10 years.
Required Application Documents:
- Complete application to St. Anthony Hospital School of Radiologic Science must be downloaded and completed by the applicant with all required information. Download Application here.
- Applicant's Letter of Intent – this letter explains the applicants reasoning and desire for entering the program and therefore, why they chose the Imaging profession to pursue.
- Applicant's Current Resume
- Three letters of recommendation should be submitted by the writer directly to the program director. See Recommendation Letters.
- Sealed official transcripts from ALL higher education institutions must be mailed directly to the Program Director.
All application documents should be mailed to:
St. Anthony Hospital School of Radiologic Science
Attn: Program Director
34 Van Gordon Street, Suite #200
Lakewood, CO 80228
Additional Application Information:
- Applications are accepted by the Program Director year round. If an applicant is still in the process of completing the required Pre-requisite courses, they may submit their completed application with all of the required supporting documents during the semester in which they will complete their last pre-requisite course. For example, if all other pre-requisite coursework is complete with the exception of the CIS 118, AND the applicant is currently taking the final course, they may submit their application to the Program Director. Official transcripts MUST be submitted to the Program Director as soon as they are available at the conclusion of the final semester of pre-requisite coursework. Application files WILL NOT be considered complete until ALL required documents are received by the Program Director.
- There is no official "waitlist" or application deadline. Complete applications are considered on a first-come-first-serve basis. The starting Fall Class for the year in which the applicant may submit his/her complete application may be full. However, applications received after the next class has been filled, will automatically be considered for the following year. All applicants who have completed their application will be contacted by the Program Director as to the status of program start availability.
- Please contact the Program Director with questions. Should an applicant have any questions or need direction as to their application requirements, please do not hesitate to call 720-321-8914