Apply to St. Anthony School of Radiologic Sciences
Minimum application requirements for candidates to the School of Radiologic Sciences programs include these standards:
- Graduate from an accredited U.S. high school with a GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or successful completion of a general educational development course (see official transcripts - GED). Students with college credits outside the U.S. must provide proof of academic ability such as an ACT or SAT results, dated within the last three years.
- All foreign transcript credits must be evaluated and translated into American credits. We can provide a list of resources available for this process.
- Pre-requisite courses include:
MAT 106 or higher (Survey of Algebra)
ENG 121 (English Composition)
CIS 118 (Intro to PC Applications)
BIO 106 (Basic Anatomy and Physiology)
PSY 101 or SOC 101 (Psychology or Sociology)
These courses must be completed with at least a 2.8 on a 4.0 scale to be acceptable. Geometry is also highly recommended.
- A St. Anthony School of Radiologic Sciences application must be submitted to the program director.
- Official transcripts from high school and colleges (if applicable), must be sent to the program director.
- Each of the three letters of reference should be submitted by the writer to the program director. See Recommendation Letters.
- Application requirements must be fulfilled.
- An entrance examination must be taken and passed.
- Applicants successfully completing the above will be requested to schedule a personal interview.
- Clinical observation will be required for any applicant who has no prior experience in St. Anthony Radiology Department.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age on or before January 1 of the year following their September admission.
The final decision regarding acceptance into a program under the School of Radiologic Sciences is made by the admissions committee. Selection of students is made without regard to age, sex, race, creed, religion, physical limitations or national origin.
- Students must pass all courses with a grade of 78 percent or better within 36 months of enrollment.
- Student must complete 23 months of clinical experience within a 36 month period.
- Student must complete 70 competencies.
- Tuition and fees must be paid in full.
- Application for the registry examination must be completed and filed in the final semester.
School of Radiologic Science
34 Van Gordon St #200
Lakewood, CO 80228