Are you ready to quit smoking? Our smoking cessation program provides the help you need to be successful.
We understand that quitting is not easy and everyone trying to quit needs a plan that will work for them. The smoking cessation program at St. Anthony Hospital involves individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor so those ready to quit, have the individualized tools they need to be successful.
Our smoking cessation program includes:
- Three individual sessions with a certified addiction counselor - One 90-minute session and two one-hour sessions.
- A variety of treatments, strategies and techniques based on your individual needs.
- Free monthly telephone follow-up for one year.
Individualized quit plans include:
- Pharmacology Treatment - For those who need medication support, we may implement Chantix, Wellbutrin or nicotine replacement therapy.
- Behavior change strategies
- Relaxation and meditation techniques
- Physical, emotional and Mental techniques
- Relapse prevention and support
Cost for three individual sessions is $90. You can contact us online or call 720-321-8312 to schedule an appointment.
Still deciding if you want to quit? Here are a few great reasons...