Additional Physician Resources
St. Anthony Hospital would like to welcome new physicians and thank those currently practicing with us. Our professionals are committed to providing your patient with a superior experience, each and every time he or she comes to us. Our mission - To extend the healing ministry of Christ to those who are ill and to nurture the health of the people in our communities - guides our service to all and we ask that you join in that commitment.
We are pleased to have the finest physicians in Colorado on our medical staff and that you chose to practice with Centura Health. We value your service to your patients and want to help in meeting your clinical and communications needs in order to build a long-term and successful relationship with you.
The following resources are available to physicians practicing with us:
- Physicians all receive a copy of the Centura Health Physician's Resource Guide to help you learn more about us. If you have not received your copy of the full version please contact Physician Services Office at 720-321-1719 or email Brian Bache.
- St. Anthony Hospital Physician Directory
- St. Anthony Hospital Physician Directory by Specialty
- St. Anthony Hospital Allied Health Practitioner Directory
- Emmi® Patient Education Programs
- cme2me - in office CME courses covering a variety of topics.
- Centura Connect - One-call access to easily transfer patients.
Additional Online Resources:
- American Board of Medical Specialties
- AMA Links to state medical boards
- AMA (CME) Continuing Medical Education
- American Osteopathic Association Colorado Hospital Report Card
- Colorado Medical Society
- Copic Insurance
- DEA (apply online)Keeping up with Emergency Medicine
- (if you need to research the NPI number for a referring physician)
- NPI Application Page
- Online Resource for All Types of Clinical Calculators
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Calendar of Religious Holidays
- Multifaith Calendar