Outpatient Physical Therapy at St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Outpatient Physical Therapy Services - open in our new location in Lakewood!
34 Van Gordon St., Suite 240
*Located across Union Blvd. from the St. Anthony Medical Campus. Free, convenient parking is available.
St. Anthony Outpatient Physical Therapy offers a state-of-the-art outpatient physical therapy facility staffed with highly experienced physical therapists who provide a wide range of services and individualized treatment plans.
Physical Therapy helps restore movement and function in individuals who are experiencing pain and/or disability that affect quality of life. Disorders may result from an extended illness, loss of limb, sports injuries, accidents or strokes. The Physical Therapists (PT's) at St. Anthony Hospital help patients attain their optimal function by providing the following services:
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Sports Injuries
- Total Joint Replacement Therapy
- Gait/Balance Training
- Hip and leg pain or injury
- Knee, ankle and foot pain or injury
- Low back pain or general back strain
- Neck pain and whiplash
- Post-surgical functional loss
- Shoulder and arm pain or injury
- Spinal Injuries
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Workplace Injuries