St. Anthony Hospital Patient Stories
St. Anthony Hospital cares for many of the region's most seriously ill and injured patients. Here, leading edge treatment plans and life-saving interventions are an every-day reality. And no proof is more powerful than the stories of those thriving today because the right professionals, technologies and expertise came together on their behalf.
Read our most recent patient story about Cheryl Thompson's Trigeminal Neuralgia treatment.
- Ken Hood - Neurosurgical ICU patient Ken Hood shares his Flight For Life Colorado / St. Anthony Hospital experience.
- Clear Creek Rafters - Whitewater rafting accident left one rafter with severe leg and foot injuries. Watch their Today Show interview.
- Sonny Flock - After a ski accident, Sonny was transported via Flight For Life to T-10 where he underwent 10 hours of surgery
- Scott Rinn - A motorcycle accident left Scott fighting for his life with a trauma team that never missed a beat.
- Mary Dufour - While on her way to work, Mary, a nurse, suddenly found herself a patient instead.