St. Anthony Pain
You don't have to live with pain. Call the St. Anthony Pain Management Center at 720-321-8020.
The St. Anthony Pain Management Center offers comprehensive pain management services for those seeking pain relief from a wide range of spine, nerve and orthopedic pain and conditions including chronic back and neck pain, joint pain, herniated disks, cancer pain, post traumatic pain, shingles, sports injuries, work related injuries and many others.
Whatever level of pain and discomfort, we use a combination of pain treatment options including injections and interventional nerve blocks to help patients function better and reduce discomfort. In addition we work closely with specialists to determine if there is a diagnosis that indicates surgery is an advisable option.
Pain management procedures available at the St. Anthony Pain Management center include but are not limited to:
- Cervical procedures for neck pain: Epidural steroid injection, transforaminal epidural steroid injection, ganglion sympathetic block as well as other injections, radiofrequency ablation and discograms.
- Lumbar procedures for lower back pain: Minimally Invasive Lumbar Decompression (MILD), epidural steroid injection, lumbar sympathetic block, nerve root blocks, nerve injections, ablations and injections.
- Thoracic procedures for chest, rib, back and abdomen pain: Epidural steroid injection, nerve root blocks, radiofrequency ablation, discograms.
- Implantable Stimulators: Spinal cord stimulator implants
- Joint and Nerve Blocks and Injections for joint and other types of pain: Scar neuroma injections, piriformis block, peripheral nerve blocks and all joint injections.
Evaluations and procedures are performed by Robert E. Brown, MD, a highly accomplished and experienced physician extensively trained in vertbroplasty, radiofrequency nerve ablation, percutaneous diskectomy, dorsal column stimulator placement, intrathecal pump implantation, ultrasound guided nerve blocks, and minimally invasive lumbar decompression to provide his patients with the most advanced treatment options available in pain management.
Please contact the St. Anthony Pain Management Center with questions or to schedule a pain evaluation please call 720-321-8020.