St. Anthony Oupatient Therapy Facility
St. Anthony Outpatient Rehabilitation offers physical, occupational and speech therapy in a state-of-the-art facility that includes:
- A large therapy gym equipped with a recumbent and upright bicycle, an upper body exerciser, therapeutic exercise balls and a variety of stretching, strengthening and stabilization equipment.
- Bioness neuroprosthetic device for upper extremity rehabilitation following stroke and traumatic brain injury.
- LiteGait for gait training and balance therapy.
- Specialty equipment for industrial rehabilitation.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (Vital Stim) device to improve swallowing function.
- Private treatment and evaluation rooms.