Outpatient Occupational Therapy at St. Anthony Hospital
St. Anthony Outpatient Occupational Therapy Services - open in our new location in Lakewood!
34 Van Gordon St., Suite 240
*Located across Union Blvd. from the St. Anthony Medical Campus. Free, convenient parking is available.
St. Anthony Hospital offers a comprehensive outpatient occupational therapy program. Our highly trained and skilled occupational therapists create individualized treament plans designed to help patients achieve their hightst level of function and improve their ability to perform daily living activities.
An Occupational Therapist (OT) evaluates and treats various diagnoses due to physical injury, illness, developmental and/or social challenges that limit functional independence. The goal for occupational therapy at St. Anthony Hospital is to work with individuals to promote health, well-being and further assist individuals to achieve a balance between self-care and leading productive and satisfying lives.
After receiving a doctor’s referral, the occupational therapist will complete a comprehensive evaluation and provide the following services:
- Hand Therapy by Certified Hand Therapist, including splints, treatment of all hand and arm injuries
- Custom Hand Splinting
- Certified Lymphedema & Venous Edema Management
- Job Site Evaluations
- Ergonomic training to improve body mechanics
- Cognitive sensory/perceptual and visual motor therapy
- Upper extremity dysfunction treatment
- Neurological rehabilitation with state of the art technology, including Bioness
If you have questions about occupational therapy or need help with a referral please call 720-321-8920.