St. Anthony Lodging & Support Services (Formerly Yaffe House)
Since 1996, thanks to many generous donors to St. Anthony Health Foundation,* the Yaffe House provided lodging and support for out-of-town family members of some of St. Anthony Hospital's most critically ill and injured patients. In conjunction with the hospital's move to its new campus in Lakewood, the Yaffe House closed in April 2011, which opened the door to a new form of hospitality.
The St. Anthony Lodging Services now arranges lodging at TownePlace Suites by Marriott (Denver West/Federal Center location), near the new St. Anthony Hospital and can suggest other hotels nearby if family or friends have other needs or preferences not mentioned below.
TownePlace Suites by Marriott is a 100% non-smoking facility. St. Anthony Lodging Services feature:
- Studio suites with kitchenettes, which house 1-3 guests comfortably
- 2 bedroom suites with kitchenettes, which can sleep up to 6 guests
- Laundry facilitiesGrab & Go breakfast
- Wireless internet connection
- Limited shuttle service to and from the hospital with St. Anthony's Security Department
For more information about room availability and to receive the best rates, please contact Sr. Natalie McDonough or one of the Lodging Liaisons between the hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Mountain Time. We can be reached by paging us using the following steps:
- Dial pager#: 720-521-5030.
- When you hear "enter numeric message" please put in your phone number including area code.
- Hang up and wait for a callback within five minutes.
*CHI (Catholic Health Initiatives) Foundation – Colorado Springs, CO