Help fight infection & protect our patients!
Fighting infections like the common cold, strep throat and the flu is important to everyone. Here are five easy things you can do to fight the spread of infection:
- Clean your hands, especially before eating and after using the bathroom.
- Make sure your health care providers clean their hands. Ask if they have cleaned their hands, before they touch you.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough.
- If you are sick, avoid close contact with others.
- Ask your doctor about shots to avoid disease and fight the spread of infection.