St. Anthony Hospital News & Community Events
St. Anthony Hospital is proud to support a variety of programs and resources that help families in our Denver and Lakewood community stay active and healthy.
- Car Seat Safety Program - FREE car seat check, installations and seat belt education with a certified child passenger safety technician, so you are certain your child's car seat is installed safely and correctly.
- Community Events Calendar - A listing of current activities and events supported by St. Anthony Hospital.
- Create a Patient web page - Free, private, personalized web pages for patients and their families that can help you stay in touch before, during and after a hospital stay, or anytime.
- St. Anthony Health Foundation - Donations through the St. Anthony Health Foundation are a major portion of our ability to provide top level medical services to our community.
- Gift Shop - Our gift shop offers a unique selection of gifts, online ordering and a variety of supplies you may need on your way out of the hospital.
- Green Mountain Cafe & Marketplace - You'll be amazed at the healthy and tasty menu items available in our hospital dining area.
- In the News - Media and news coverage of St. Anthony Hospital
- ThinkFirst Denver - ThinkFirst Denver Metro is proud to provide comprehensive educational services to youth in the Denver area based upon the "use your mind to protect your body" message.
- Vim & Vigor Online - A quarterly health magazine featuring health news and information about the latest technology and medical news going on at St. Anthony Hospital and the Centura network of care.
- Volunteer Opportunities - If you're at least 16 and looking to volunteer, there is a place at St. Anthony Hospital for your generous spirit.
- Wellness Center Programs - Provide access to exercise, education and preventive programs that can help you with diabetes, Cardiac Rehabilitation, fitness, health goals or create a plan that helps manage your chronic condition.