Advanced Cardiac Intervention & Imaging at St. Anthony Hospital
At St. Anthony Hospital in Denver we have dedicated invasive heart and vascular labs, meaning we have the ability to quickly provide the necessary imaging or intervention for your heart condition or artery blockage.
Our cardiac intervention and imaging capabilities include:
- Cardiac cath lab including balloon, stent, drug-eluting stent, rotoblatorTM, angiojetTM, DCA, cutting balloon, brachy therapy, percusurge and filter-wire procedures. The cardiac cath labs at St. Anthony Hospital are available for critical interventions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Electrophysiology and ablation using the latest FDA-approved technology such as cryoablation for atrial fibrillation
- Full angiographic diagnostics including wave wire and intravascular ultrasound
- Integrated acute myocardial response with direct intervention 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Permanent pacemaker implants including dual chamber, AICD and biventricular pacing