Car Seat Safety Checks at St. Anthony Hospital
Did you know that four out of five Car Seats are used incorrectly, putting children at risk of serious injury in case of an accident? St. Anthony Hospital offers FREE car seat check, installations and seat belt education with a certified child passenger safety technician, so you are certain your child's car seat is installed safely and correctly.
To schedule a car seat safety appointment please contact Vicky Cassabaum at 303-629-3788. Topics covered at your car seat safety appointment include:
- Your seat belt system, airbags and safety features in your car.
- Installing your car seat properly.
- Identifying safest seating position for your child.
- Choosing the right car seat for your child, your car and one you can use correctly every time.
- Colorado State car seat and booster seat laws.
Effective August 1, 2011 the Colorado Child Passenger Safety Law requires all children up to age 8 MUST use a car seat or booster seat.
See a complete chart detailing child passenger safety requirements or for more information visit www.carseatscolorado.com.