Advanced Cancer Treatment Services
The St. Anthony Cancer Center offers specialized cancer treatment services in the newest of facilities, with the latest in technology including:
- NovalisTX™ system with RapidArc - The most advanced radiation therapy available, that delivers "whole volume" treatments quickly and with the greatest precision.
- Breast Cancer Care - The new St. Anthony Breast Center offers comprehensive breast care services along with the advantages of a multi-specialty team and the comfort of a breast cancer nurse navigator to guide you through your treatment process.
- Zevalin for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma - Clinical trials show that using Zevalin is more effective at curing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma than other treatment methods.
CT Simulator, pictured above, obtains images tthat allow us to plan treatment with incredible accuracy.
- Treatment Planning CT Simulator - The CT simulator is provides three and four dimensional planning capability by obtaining images of the patient while they are in the exact position they will be in for treatment. The information from the images is then used to design radiation beams with millimeter accuracy.
- Dosimetry area for computerized treatment planning and treatment device construction.
Other specialized cancer care services at the St. Anthony Cancer Center include:
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) - Radioimmunotherapy with Zevalin
- Professional nursing care and triage
- A certified Nurse Navigator to help patients with medical, emotional, social, spiritual and financial aspects of cancer
- A certified Genetic Counselor to assess hereditary cancer factors
- Pain-management specialists
- Nutritional support with a wide range of expertise and assets
- Lymphedema services
- Integrative Healing services, including therapeutic massage, music therapy, aromatherapy, breathing exercises, relaxation/visualization, humor and spiritual counseling.
- Abundant patient educational options, including the extensive COPE (Cancer Online Patient Education) library.