St. Anthony Hospital Cancer Support Services
At St. Anthony Cancer Center, we understand the importance of support services throughout the cancer treatment process. Services are available to all patients, providing assistance and counseling to help them and their families cope with health, stress and social issues surrounding cancer.
Cancer Support Services Include:
- Assessment for psychological and social issues to determine treatment needs
- Counseling (individual and family) to help with addiction, anxiety, depression, hostility and family related issues.
- Integrative Healing Programs - offered through the St. Anthony Hospital Mission and Ministry program.
- Stress Management classes designed for patients and their families that includes behavioral health, healing and mindful meditation, health care communication skills and relaxation techniques and biofeedback.
- Smoking Cessation (Individual and Group)