St. Anthony Hospital Oncology Rehabilitation
At St. Anthony Hospital we understand that cancer impacts all aspects of our health and lives, and so we have a comprehensive cancer rehabilitation program that cares for mind, body and spirit.
Call 720-321-8350 to find out how you can benefit from oncology rehabilitation and for access to the following services:
Dietitian and Nutritional Services
Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
Education for patients and or family
- Chronic Disease Management
- Healthier Living - evidence based program for all chronic diseases.
- 'N Balance - fall avoidance training
- Disease management and education programs
- Socialization Opportunities
Medicare counseling including Medicare D
RxAssist - prescription assistance
Medicaid certification and applications
Eligibility review and applications for most public programs including but not limited to:
- HUD Public Housing applications
- SNAP Food Assistance Program
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- Access-a-Ride applications
- Therapeutic Massage
- Music Therapy
- Water therapy - therapeutic exercise
- Lymphedema Management
- Neuro Diagnosis - functional mobility
- Speech - cognitive, swallowing, language
- Cognitive Function Assessment
- Energy Conservation
- Manage difficult symptoms associated with illness
- Manage side effects associated with current treatment
- Address changing goals of care
- Assist with advance care planning
Social Work and Case Management
- Transportation Issues
- Spiritual Care
- Crisis counseling
- Support chronically ill patients
- Support those in recovery and rehabilitation
- Support patients and families fearing death or needing bereavement care.
- Nutritional Counseling - healthy eating and supplement queries.
- Individualized exercise programs to reduce fatigue, increase strength and endurance, improve mood and self esteem, increase quality of life and independence.
- Yoga and Meditation
- Family and individual counseling for depression, anxiety, grief and loss and healthy coping.
- Smoking cessation