St. Anthony Cancer Center
There are more than 200 different kinds of cancer. We’re here to help counter the one changing your life.
The St. Anthony Cancer Center is now open in a brand new facility in Medical Plaza 1 on the St. Anthony Medical Campus. To speak with a St. Anthony Cancer Center representative, call 303-763-4020.
Being told you or someone you love has cancer marks the start of a difficult, decision-filled journey. We've created the St. Anthony Cancer Center to assist you from Day one and all along the way. As a Commission on Cancer-accredited Comprehensive Community Cancer Program, it brings together:
- Highly experienced oncology specialists who work as your team, participating in multidisciplinary review of your cancer case to ensure that you get the right treatment at the right time, based on evidence-based practice.
- Advanced technologies for cancer diagnosis, evaluation and cancer treatment.
- Genetic counseling for clearer decision-making and assurance when you have a family history of cancer.
- Beautiful facilities designed for patient and family comfort.
- Accurate information and compassionate cancer support to address the medical, physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions of your cancer.
The safest, fastest cancer treatment in the Rocky Mountain region is right here, right now.
St. Anthony Hospital has revolutionized cancer care in Denver and the Rocky Mountain region with a multi-million dollar investment in the NovalisTX system with RapidArc®. This revolutionary cancer treatment technology marks a breakthrough in the battle against cancer, given its ability to deliver a precise tumor-destroying beam with unprecedented speed and precision in less than two minutes. The combined Novalix TX and RapidArc® offers individuals with lung, prostate, breast and other cancers new hope and greater comfort.
We also offer other other advanced cancer treatments including:
- Radiosurgery for tumors of the brain and neurological system - one of the few cancer centers in Colorado offering the advantages of "frameless" treatment using the NovalisTX with ExacTrac.
- Zevalin for Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma - a drug used in radioimmunotherapy treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
St. Anthony Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
St. Anthony Cancer Center is proud to be part of the Centura Health Cancer Network. This comprehensive, statewide network unites the best and brightest minds in cancer care with leading-edge technologies to provide patients with all types of cancers and blood disorders the most advanced care available in Colorado. For more information, visit www.centura.org/cancer.