Provider Relations is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with physicians acting as liaisons to enhance the working relationships between physicians and hospital administration.
Provider Relations is responsible for:
- IT support and training for Meditech, Fuji PACs, LSS, and Cerner systems
- Physician Recruitment
- Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Develop effective growth and retention initiatives to ensure physician satisfaction
- Support physicians and their offices to ensure they can easily access hospital services and resources
- ID Badges
- Access Chips for Physician Parking, Physician Lounge, ED, etc.
- Access to physician parking, physician lounge, etc.
St. Anthony Hospital Provider Relations
11600 W. 2nd Pl.
Lakewood, CO 80228