An Entire Campus Dedicated to Your Health? That Sounds Smart.
The St. Anthony Medical Campus in Lakewood combines our heritage of expert care with the latest in technology and innovation. In addition to the hospital, our medical campus offers OrthoColorado Hospital - the only orthopedic specialty hospital in the region, plus, our two brand new Medical Office Plazas where you'll find the St. Anthony Breast Center, Diagnostic Imaging Center, Cancer Center, Senior Health Center and more. Now you have all kinds of exceptional care, all in one convenient location.
St. Anthony Hospital is a showcase of some of the most advanced technology and smart building features including:
- Surgical suites - sophisticated boom systems integrate procedural equipment and imaging.
- Private rooms - specialized patient lifting devices enhance safety and comfort, this is a place designed for extraordinary patient care.
- Customized elevator - speeds trauma patients from the helipad to our unique T-10 field-to-surgery suite in just three seconds.
- TechnoFloorTM slip-resistant surfaces - installed in patient rooms for easy cleaning and infection control.
- TransVac system - automates the entire waste and recycle handling process and reduces infection risks and manual labor.
- Interior paints, carpets and finishes - contain low volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
St. Anthony Hospital is a full-service, acute care hospital with specialties including:
- Cardiology Program and Rapid Response Heart Attack Care - St. Anthony Hospital is treating heart attacks 38 minutes faster than the national average.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - Our stroke program holds a Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission for the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and has earned the 2010 American Heart Association and American Stroke Association Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold Performance Plus Achievement Award.
- Emergency Care and Level I Shock Trauma Center - We are equipped with a dedicated trauma room, T-10, which is the only surgical suite of its kind in Colorado. We also operate Flight for Life Colorado, providing emergency air transport throughout the Rocky Mountain Region.
- Cancer and Oncology - St. Anthony Hospital has the only combined Novalis TxTM and RapidArcTM radiotherapy technology in Denver or the Rocky Mountain region.
- Breast Center - Accredited breast center offering 3D Tomosynthesis, the latest in mammography technology
- Neurosurgery and Neurology Specialties through the Neurosciences Center - Our neuroscience program offers an exceptional degree of multidisciplinary collaboration from a medical team that includes expert doctors, radiologists, specially trained nurses and rehabilitation specialists along with the latest technology. InterMountain Neurosurgery and Neuroscience provides neurosurgical expertise for a wide variety of complex spine and brain disorders or trauma.
- da Vinci® Minimally Invasive Surgery - allowing surgeons to perform even the most complex and delicate procedures such as prostatectomy, hysterectomy and more through very small incisions with unmatched precision.
- Sleep Disorders Center - State-of-the-art sleep clinic and board certified sleep doctors to diagnose all types of sleep disorders including sleep apnea, insomnia, restless leg syndrome and more.
Patient and Community Health Resources
St. Anthony Hospital carries on the legacy of its founders through programs that bring care and service to the poor, uninsured and underserved through our Mission and Ministry program and the St. Anthony Health Foundation.
- Flight For Life Colorado - St. Anthony Hospital founded and operates Flight For Life Colorado, the nation's first civilian hospital-based emergency medical transport program.
- Lodging and Support Services - Overnight sleeping accommodations and a fully equipped kitchen for families of patients who live far from Denver.
- Centura Health Virtual Resource Center - A free resource to the community, callers can speak with a registered nurse who will assess symptoms, answer questions about prevention or a particular health condition, or make a referral to a physician. Call 303-777-6877.
- St. Anthony Health Foundation - The St. Anthony Health Foundation raises funds to support the mission-based programs of St. Anthony Hospital